Licensed, Dedicated Use
Licensed, lower mid-band spectrum in Band 54 enables effective wide-area broadband coverage, providing a superior option for organizations looking to deploy Private Networks. Companies in the UCII sector that establish wireless networks depend on high levels of network availability and reliability to enable Mission Critical applications. This exclusive-use spectrum can serve an enterprise’s objectives in areas ranging from a single facility to a multi-state service area.
- Nationwide licensed spectrum between 1670-1675 MHz – available today
- Ubiquitous, nationwide, geographic coverage in all 50 states and U.S. Territories
- No clearing required (greenfield spectrum, available today for localized leasing)
- Licensed, dedicated use solution tailored to your organization’s geographic scope of operations
- 4G LTE, 5G NR, LTE-M & NB-IoT Ready
- Ideal for the highest possible levels of network quality and scalability –offering the ability for rapid deployment. Fully licensed exclusive use spectrum that will support operations and devices for decades into the future.