Select Spectrum LLC
Effective Date: May, 2020
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Sites expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Services, when participating in activities on the Sites or otherwise contacting us. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the Services you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Contact Information: First and last name, email address, current or former mailing address, phone number, company or organization name, and other similar data.
- Unique Identifiers: Username, account number, and password.
Non-personal or aggregated information automatically collected
In Short: Some information, such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics, is collected automatically when you visit the Sites.We automatically collect certain other information when you visit, use, or navigate the Sites. This information may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use the Sites or our Services and other technical information. This information is used to maintain the security and operation of the Sites, and for our analytics and reporting purposes. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies (refer to “COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES” for more information).
2. INFORMATION USAGE
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We may use the information we collect or receive:
- To Facilitate Account Creation and Logon Process.
- To Operate the Sites and to Provide You With Any Specific Services That You Have Requested.
- To Add You to Our Mailing Lists and to Send You Marketing and Promotional Communications: We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- To Send Administrative Information to You: We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To Request Feedback: We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To Protect Our Services: We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure.
- To Enforce Our Terms, Conditions and Policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual.
- To Deliver Services to the User: We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To Respond to User Inquiries and Offer Support to Users: We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of the Sites and/or our Services.
- For other Business Purposes: We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
3. INFORMATION SHARING
In Short: We only share information with your consent, as legally permitted, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.We may process or share your information based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us consent to use your information.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your information when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions. We will not share any information to these Business Partners if you properly submit an opt-out request under either the Nevada Privacy Law or the California Consumer Protection Act.
4. DATA RETENTION
5. INFORMATION RELATING TO CHILDREN
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using our Services, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and older. If we are made aware that we have received any information in violation of this policy, we will use reasonable efforts to locate and remove that information from our records.
In Short: We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.The security of your personal information is important to us. We have implemented technical measures, such as encrypting the transmission of all information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology, and organizational measures, appropriate to the risk, to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and unauthorized disclosure or access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information provided online.
7. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
8. OPT-OUT PROCESS
9. DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
In Short: At this time, we do not recognize or respond to DNT signals.Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this policy.
10. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
In Short: If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.California law permits users and clients who are California residents to request and obtain from us twice a year, free of charge, all personal information we have collected in the 12 months preceding the request, the purpose of collecting that information, and a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
820 Great Cumberland Rd
McLean, VA 22102
820 Great Cumberland Rd
McLean, VA 22102